About Nexis Uni
Using a streamlined interface designed with input from students, Nexis Uni (http://muhlenberg.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://www.nexisuni.com) continues to provide the wide variety of news, business, and legal sources that you could access in LexisNexis Academic Universe. Read on for a quick update and special instructions for anyone who has permalinks to documents in LexisNexis Academic.
New Features in Nexis Uni
- Easily accessible from laptop/PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Search across all content types using the basic Search on the home screen. Basic search will find documents with any of your search terms.
- To add more control to your search, use connectors (see Tips) or switch to Advanced Search which provides a template and help all on one screen.
- Limit your search to specific content types using the drop down menu or switch to Advanced Search or move to topic portals using the icons at the bottom of the screen.
- Interested in learning more? Check out this Tip Sheet:
Please note that links created in LexisNexis Academic will not redirect to Nexis Uni. Look up the article/item in Nexis Uni to get the new link. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Permalinking FAQ available here: http://www.lexisnexis.com/pdf/academic/nexis-uni/Permalinking-FAQ.pdf