For enhanced safety and convenience, please use our contactless checkout and pick-up service to obtain physical library materials:
- Search @ trexler.muhlenberg.edu
- Select the item’s title
- Click the “place hold” button and sign in with your active Muhlenberg credentials (OneLogin)
- We’ll pull your items and check them out to you
- You’ll receive an email you when your items are ready prompting you to either 1) pick up your items at the library, 2) email back with a preferred shipping address if you are currently residing off-campus, or 3) request a scan (Note: In accordance with Fair Use doctrine, only 20% of a work can be scanned and emailed to you)
- Pick up your requested items in the Muhlenberg Room on Level A of the library. Please verify the library hours at trexler.muhlenberg.edu before coming to claim your items (Note: Items will be held in the Muhlenberg Room for 5 days from the date you are notified)
Thank you for helping keep Trexler Library safe!